Things are getting alittle better..
I heard from him today, probably the best thing that could have ever happend.
He purchased a vodafone/Italy cell. It's $4 a month and .36/min for me to call him, free for him. Apparently its way expensive for him to call so I assume I'll be doing most of the calling when he doesn't have skype. Which might not be for another month or so.
He's doing fine, which is what i needed to hear. He sounds good, embracing that hes in another country, but he said he misses me and I said, I toldja so.. =)
I'm going to ud this weekend to see Carl and the gang, which should be awesome.
We're planning my birthday party which will be insaneeeeeeee!
Apparently we have this thing going for making jungle juice and things like that, but I don't know.
I had my day off, and I pretty much didn't do anything. I paid 40$ for fucking salad so I'm running out of money.
Dom is getting me stuff tomorrow, so I have to go to the bank before work. I can't forget that.
This weekend is easter sunday. I'm off saturday too, which is cool. Friday I close which is okay I'm the best closer that ever lived. =)
otherwise nothing else has been going on.. just living. waiting for him to come home, really..
tomorrow is gonna suck. i gotta open.
I dont get paid until NEXT weekend. thats the worst. I'm trying to decide if i want to buy the ring, or pay of the credit card and then by the ring. I was thinking I'd pay off the bill, wait a few days and then just get the ring with the card. I really need to pay it anyway so thats prob what I'll do.
The new girl is nice. She's kinda quiet, she's "okay" with her blackness. or something. which is kinda dumb because shes... obviously not. But thats okay, shes not a meanie or anything.
Apparently likes to call out. Knows more than our new kid. Which is.. sad, to be honest.
For that reason I really hope K isn't the new mentor. Because who knows how many KC shes gonna get, and it'll just make us look worse.
Me and Dante pretty much trained (err... re-trained) RK and she's doing awesome.
btw I can't believe him. He's trying to get the Mentor position ontop of being the LT. He barely does anything as LT anyway I don't understand why they'd hire him to do both.
That's silly of them to do that, if they do. They know I do my job well, and they should show me some appriciation.
Frankly I'm tired of being ignored by then especially for all the money I make for them, and everything I fix for them.
but its w/e, ya know.
but yet, all in all, its just a synthetic disaster.
No comments:
Post a Comment