With it entails:
My disclaimer.
Info you probably won't care about.
Stuff that I like/dislike, whatever.
Anything else I see fit.
-------------------------------
This I decided to start writing, for personal sake. What it becomes? I don't care.
Random thoughts, rants and raves about -my- life.
Whether it involves you or not, nothing here is meant to offend, or otherwise.
This is mine. Something I want for myself. I don't care about hurting peoples feelings, and probably your view about anything.
-------------------------------
So, with that said:
I like photography. Movies.
Hate my co-workers.
of all things as of recently I'm going through some tough times.
this is kinda just somewhere to vent off, or ramble about absolutely nothing.
indeed, Whats so special about me, Right?
nothing. I'm a typical american young woman, growing up in this world and I probably hate you, or would hate you if I knew you.
Whatever ends up happening, I'll know I left my mark somewhere.
So, I'm not really a geek. I listen to music: techno, pop, rock, r/b, whatever.
I don't really get jokes unless I think about it. It's a flaw, I'll get over it.
I watch a lot of movies. I like musicals. I love romance.
My boyfriend is in the Navy. No, he's not gay, and yes he's a technician.
We've been together almost 2 years, and it's pretty much safe to say it's love.
He's gonna be gone for 3 years, and we'll get through this. I know we will.
I'm also a technician. Just not for ships.
I fix cellphones. For the devil. Yes, I'm employeed by the devil. Isn't that cool?
I get yelled at, mostly. Clean up after everyone else, ya know, the usual.
My world is at a stand-point right now, but I assure you it won't be for long.
No comments:
Post a Comment