Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

still not much better...

The title is pretty much self-explainitory.

 Kerri is gone, because of some new girl named Renee that apparently likes to call out. Greeeeat, a NEW person, that already got kicked out of a store because she LIKES TO CALL OUT. Considering she's only been with the company a month, I'm assuming she really really likes to call out, to the extent of like, half of her time is spent at home or w/e.

Yeah... and I get to close with this new person tomorrow, oh joy.

----

Otherwise, I haven't heard from him much. Ya know, this time difference really sucks. :(

I spoked to him 2 days ago (early in the morning) because he'd just gotten his shit together and bought a phone for his magic jack. Apparently it doesn't work that great because she shares his internet (duh?). So skype seems to be our case in point.
----


Work is, personally, getting alittle better. I told my boss that I feel like I'm the mother, and I'm the only one that does things that my higher up's should be doing. They're always talking about the seniority and shit, and they don't back it up.
 Yeah, you've been here forever. So the fuck what? I could be a leech for all my life still be on the same street, and that means shit. Honestly, if you're going to act like you own the place, PLEASE take at least a smidge of responsibility.
 But no, of course not.
--


Tomororw is Dom's birthday. yay..... I told him I'm gonna buy him a present...

He said he wants a big pimpin' gold ring. I was like uhh sure. Right away with all that money I'm throwing around, ya?
 right.

 So I figured I'd get him an italian soda. Maybe lunch or something, I'm not sure yet though. We had olive garden for lunch today. It was delicious, of course.
 But also costly. Took each of us 30$ for lunch. Good thing there were only 2. =/

Overall, I'm okay. Things will get better. They always do.

I'm bored though. Nothing to do. Tired of rockband (esp this one effing song -_-) and my back hurts. I think I slouch too much. =(

oh well, life goes on.

xoxo
Casey

No comments: