Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The day after...

He left yesterday. About 930pm est.
 
Still haven't heard from him =( I remember he said he has to register and do orientation and things of the sort, which is fine.

 I'm just worried about him, as usual.

 He said we'll get engaged within the next few years. =) probably when hes done this trip. It'll be a while, but he knows where I'm coming from. Which is nice. =P

work is ... blah. Everyones fighting and everything lately and its not really good for team morale.
Otherwise, I don't know if I wanna go to the new store or not.
 I adore Scott, but CD is talkin about leaving. Who knows if hes true to what he says.
 I'm off today, as if you couldn't tell?
Taking Spencer for a bath today. He's pretty excited simply because he gets to go in the car. Let alone that hes getting cleaned.
My cousin wants me to come over to her house.. its on the farm, I don't know if i want to.. =/
 She's on drugs, because she got her wisdom teeth taken out. Besides, I don't think I have enough gas to go. Plus taking Spencer thats like a full tank. eff that. =)

alright I'm done for the day.

Peace.

No comments: