Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Slight recap

I... have been working - a lot -

14 days straight, mind you. Sunday was day 14, and it was a 12 hour shift.
I can't let them keep pulling at me like that.
 
in case anyone was wondering, I'm saving up for a trip to Italy in the fall, to see Vincent.

I'm gonna try to do a day of OT a week, if not more.. although I realized that I was almost to the point of working being the death of me and I really didn't want that. but it was semi-fun while it lasted. I'm getting recognized for everything I've been doing - mostly by my boss - and ya know thats great and everything but money would mean more. Not even that, just a better 'status' which right now I have as much credibility as everyone else which is by far the worst thing... ever since I do about 5x as much work as everyone else.

I think I need to see a dr. hopefully I can get something for my lack of sleep and i'm feeling alittle depressed again.. but this happend the last time Vinny left too.. but I can't just keep feeling sad every time he or I leave each other. It's not healthy, esp cause it lasts a few months each time..

I got his birthday present, and I'm gonna mail it - probably tomorrow -
I got him God of War 2, since he played the
first one while he was home. One of the last nights he was home... for 5 hours straight.. haha.
He hasn't been getting on the internet lately =( so i've been spending more money so i can call his cellphone .. because i kinda need him, honestly... =/
 but yeah thats pretty much it. I'm getting a replacement for my phone tomrorow because its shutting off and things which sucks.. I'm probably just gonna get a new phone when they come out. I was thinking of getting a Motorolla Q9c, or a blackberry Curve but I'm not sure yet.
I dunno if i want the data feature or not since its $45 a month...

but that is all.
- Casey

No comments: