Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

So yeah.. computer stopped charging.. that was fun.

Vincent said something interesting to me today.

 He sent me some music, and I said.. do they remind you of us?
and he goes, not every song is supposed to be our song..

so I've been sitting on that for a while.

it brings ease, for some reason... and obviously it makes me happy =)

Other than that, I bought a magic jack because he asked me to. It should be better for when I'm at home and he can talk.

I'm taking meds now.. effexor and roserem.. Neither of them seem to be working, but i'll give it some more time. The sleep aid I'm going to the dr for tomorrow because its not helping. at all.

Yeah.. my body is starting to hurt.. back, etc.

I dont have much of an update other than that.

I love him.

No comments: