Hello world.
Today I had my first dose of accutane.. the derivative I'm taking is called Claravis. Needless to say, aside from the already freezing weather (and chapped lips) I have yet to begin side effects. Now that I am actually taking the medicine I will be posting pictures, and daily posts about the trials and tribulations throughout my experience.
As of right this second, the only things that have had slight changes is my bath routine. Which, my dermatologist recommended I change from anti-bacterial body wash to a more moisturizing one - due to the severe drying effects of Vitamin A (which is essentially what the medicine is). I have decided that the doses will be during dinner (on my break at work) while after I come home is when I will most likely blog about it.
So far my hopes are high, as I have been waiting for a really long time about this and fixing my problems without surgery would be fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment