Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day dos

Hello internet and probably non-realistic friends (except for folks that have asked to read.. :) )

It's definitely day two, and nothing is happening yet. I feel like I am getting back cramps, and joint pain but that may be due to the fact that I am overweight (which is a goal that I am working on diminishing this year..) and not because of the medicine.

I, while am also on this journey of medicine and being able to feel beautiful I have begun leaning towards more organic things in life. Like shampoos, make-up, food, etc. I feel like that will help me in the long run. I am also forcing myself to write in this every day as I never truly am able to stick to something. Whether its a hobby, or otherwise. Aside from school, but I pay for that so it doesn't count.

As a light side note, the blistering cold is not helping my chapped lips either. Again, I think its from the weather that this effect is happening on my lips and not the medicine.

Well, coming to you live from Wilmington at 1:33am and I am exhausted.

It's snowing :)

Casey

No comments: