Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Accutane.. day 6 (really, day 5)

Hello world.

it is 4:30am on Sunday. I have some things to report, but unfortunately for the last few days I had nothing. Thus, no update.

My skin seems to be getting "better" for lack of a better word (ha ha) however my body is definitely not liking the medicine. I have been throwing up every other day now, with nose bleeds and what i affectionately call raisin lips. Now as of today, my lips were getting so completely dried that my lip balm was clumping and my lip would begin to bleed (without me noticing, of course) and said clump/blood would then be stuck to my teeth. Which is very unfortunate for me.

I have found some great products at Lush yesterday, one is called grease lightening, it is a heavy duty spot treatment for nasty buggers and within hours the few pimples I put the stuff on were completely dried up and now have red bumps. Which, hopefully is a success. We will see.

After having a long day yesterday (coming home at 3-4am from wal-mart) I slept until 11-12 today went to the mall, and then fell asleep at 8 waking up at 12. So now my schedule is completely crazy.
Luckily, I can clean, do laundry, etc.
My face has not been any more/less dry than normal, but I wouldn't have expected any of that yet - not for another week or two. So we'll see I guess!

Today is the start of day six for me, I generally have yuckies in the morning, so if i do I won't be going to work today. We'll definitely see though.
I will possibly post tomorrow, maybe this will only go to once a week and have a better break down. I'm not sure yet. I doubt anyone reads this, but I enjoy having a time-line of everything that has been happening to me.

Casey

No comments: