I am finding myself here thinking about the large, life altering adventure that I am about to embark myself to. I am not going to start complaining, as I have nothing truly to complain in my life about - however I think that I am getting in over my head.
I have a full time job, college courses, and a boyfriend and my family. I am beginning to get concerned over my emotional and physical aspects that may or even will definitely change while I am on the medication. I find it thrilling, that I am doing something on my own and doing it for myself - instead of worrying about what everyone else is thinking about it.
Timing surely is everything on this plan of action - as I need to get my "girl thing" after december 24th otherwise I need to wait until January to begin the medicine. Once it is actually started par the course then the monthly blood work, dermatologist visits and twice a day pill popping will begin. I am not so much scared of everything being able to happen, I am much more worried about the side effects and the intensity of some of them that I am not used to.
Nothing as really happened but I procrastinating school work which is due tomorrow at midnight MST. I would be getting off of work in an hour and a half, so I have plenty of time to work on it. Not only the accutane information, I am thinking that I should begin writing down my progress on my make-up advances. Maybe take pictures of improving techniques, make-up looks when I purchase new eye shadows, and hair styles. That may be a different blog, but I figured I would try to find things to keep my attention, and that others may in one life or another find interesting.
I also like youtube - I watch the make-up girls on there that allow people to come into their home and watch them make themselves transform their looks into something completely different. I do not have a video camera, but maybe one day when I am able to get the rest of my set up things that I will begin taping videos. I just want to learn and show other people what I can do.
For now, I think it is time for homework, but thank you to anyone that may breeze through this.
Case
No comments:
Post a Comment