Hi everyone in the internet world-
I am starting a new venture in my life and it is hopefully going to end successfully via Accutane.
In my last 2-3 years of life I have been dealing with HS (Hydradenitis Supprativa) that had been undiagnosed for at least a year, and on top of that I have mildly severe acne on my chin and cheeks. I have been semi-regularly seeing a dermatologist (who I adore) and we have been trying pretty much everything possible. This is coming to the last resort I think, aside from all of the minocylcne and other anti- stuff I have been given. I have been clearning my face with washing twice a day, tea tree oil and anti-bacterial soap (dial) the one without the beads in it. Those things all seem to be helping, but I really just want these problems gone for good.
Until now, I did not think it was possible.
Now the FDA regulates the generic of accutane so I was put on ortho-tricyclene to ensure I don't get pregnant while on accutane. I am pretty excited as I have heard a lot of things about accutane and I feel like giving my first hand experiences may help someone down the road.
I am not a promotional person, nor do I get sent any products for free - I pay for everything, and every opinion is 100% mine.
While I start on this new venture I am going to be discussing problems, trials and tribulations. I may dabble in life crap sometimes but for the most part I think this will be about skin care, etc.
There is a 2 week grace period where I will need to go back and do a PG test and back in a month to do another one - then I can start the medicine.
Anyone that knows me, knows my extreme laziness and how often it takes over my brain- however I am going to be at least attempting to update this every time theres an update worth mentioning.
Having my life plastered on the internet is not a terribly big deal especially since both facebook, twitter and myspace are still all the rage right now.
If anyone finds this interesting, great.. if you could care less - good for you. It was nice knowing you!
xo
Casey
No comments:
Post a Comment