The moisturizer really evens out my skin and it leaves me feeling hydrated and clean. I feel much better about using the system than i did before.
The only downside I can see is the toner - which is alcohol based so it does dry out the skin a bit - but with the moisturizer it feels like it cancels that loss of moisture from the toner.
End result being my skin is super soft and it gives me great relief to wash my skin knowing the result is something worth the money.
I'll give another update on this in a week or two just in case there's something that goes haywire and I'll begin testing/updating other products, too.
i'm off work for the next few days so I'll be going through a lot more products, not just one-by-one like I've been concentrating on.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment