Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Dermalogica

As I've said, I have dry skin. Today I went to Ulta and fell back in love with the Dermalogica Ultra-calming skincare line.
I have a lot of redness in my skin, and this cancels it out. With that being said, redness is my biggest problem. To start, I got the 30 day supply of the set - and if I continue with it I'll gradually purchase the full size of each product. Dermalogica is expensive, otherwise I'd have bought all the items already.

I also got a bronzer and mascara from purminerals, bigsexyhair hairspray (which is initially why i went) and a hairbrush. I'm pretty satisfied with my purchases, I just need to go back to the salon and get the morocean oil treatment I wanted (ill do that when I go back).

My stomach isn't feeling too good, otherwise I'd continue but I'm going to go back to watching Daria!

x

No comments: