Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

New year, new you!

Hello lovely people of the internet!

I've decided that throughout my few posts I've created that the game will be multiplied beyond your wildest imagination!

There has been many a promises made on this channel, and sadly there has not been the follow-through as intended.

Though this is a little 'rough around the edges', I plan on expanding my knowledge and using this as a stepping stone onto any future en devours.

With that being said, today's plan is to tweak the background and aesthetics of this place.. updates and what-not. The feeling behind that is it will bring more people to this place and share information with others. If this is unsuccessful, then so be it.

Generally, this will be a beauty related blog... including but not limited to: makeup, skincare, haircare, etc. As originally stated in previous posts, anyway. If I can keep up with this then I may open a personal blog as well..

any suggestions or recommendations are always welcome. :)

ciao!

No comments: