Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

BIG DAY!

Well.. as most of you know, I recently got married.. to my best friend :)

It seems as though time has been flying by since then; which calms the fear that marriage is "difficult" or different from being in a relationship. With me and J, it isn't. For the most part, everything is similar as before..which is comforting.

Especially since we're moving to PA TOMORROW! Starting our own life together and all that .. just thought I'd give an update to anyone that isn't a regular in my life.

It's kinda sad, I've been a DE resident my entire life and now I'll be living in a great loft, with my husband and we will be getting a pet very soon :)

Since I'll only be working part time (at a new job, a bank) I'll be more available to update this and possibly begin the YT like i've been planning on for the past 6 months - 1 year! finally..

Gotta get up early tomorrow,

pics of the new place soon.. in the mean time you can look at this adorable guy -

No comments: